FB: DAILY CHAOS HAS...

Notifications
Clear all

FB: DAILY CHAOS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

Olly Connelly
(@olly)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
I'm about to post this to Facebook. Self-explanatory, about time, now I'll be working to make dailychaos.news a genuine platform for debate and for folks to stay in touch.

Let me know what you think, what social tools you want, and I'll endeavour to deliver.

#liberty, at last!

Have an emoji.

Nerd  

~

GOODBYE DEAR PPL, THIS IS MY LAST DEDICATED FB POST, HOPE TO SEE YOU AT DAILYCHAOS.NEWS.

I see FB have made it far far harder to share now, just today, the intent is clear. Far far far harder. Their agenda is transparent. The cull of truth-seekers is ever-greater. We expected this.

So. Another reason to stop using this fascist platform. And yes, it is fascist, Benito's definition. Zucks might as well be sporting a Swastika.

You know, I put out a piece about VIP paedo rings earlier, sharing the content of a splendid man who is trying to enlighten the world as to the extent of the problem. People liked it, and now their likes are gone and the piece has zero likes, zero shares. It's two posts down if you're able even to see it. That is direct interference in our social dialogue, it is akin to assisting child abuse, it is hugely telling. What is wrong with caring about the human rights of those that are unable to speak out for themselves, the future of our race and planet, or about just seeking to be a better person by giving a damn?

...But what else might we expect from the likes of Nick Clegg, Leon Brittan's prodige and the guy that eulogised serial child rapist Cyril Smith MP. Evidently we mustn't be allowed to speak the truth, nor to ask questions, not by the Goebbels brigade.

Meanwhile over at the FB dailychaosnews page, ie the old FB Daily Brexit page, there is just no point posting there now, such is the rolling shadowban, ditto for the various groups of which I am an admin, and it's been that way for months or even years. It is impossible to debate the things that matter to us, to sing beyond the choir.

FACEBOOK IS NOT A SOCIAL NETWORK, IT IS A NETWORK OF SOCIAL MANIPULATION, and this will be my last dedicated post here.

I'll automate shared content from my own community at dailychaos.news but - barring this post - will engage in dialogue only there, I'll post DC promotional pieces here, but that will be it, the vast majority of what I create or share will no longer be allowed to be used to help line the pockets of those who seek clearly to destroy our way of life.

Please sign up at https://dailychaos.news , I'd rather not lose touch with the wonderful people I've met here. I am grateful to you for your support, for your teaching, for our conversation over the years and, often, for your patience with me.

...I know the dailychaos.news site looks a but abandoned right now. It isn't, and I PROMISE TO MAKE IT A CRACKING PLACE TO GET, SHARE AND DEBATE TRUE NEWS, to cooperate gladly with similar networks of vocational journalism, to have a chat and for people to keep in touch not just with me but with each other. Such is this post, DC is properly active as of now and with various social and news features now in sped-up development. Please use it, sign up for the newsletter for updates, it is our community I hope and want, I merely wish to enable that and am pleased to be able to offer the outlet. I am open to suggestions, grateful for them, will seek to help in whatever way I can to fill the void of genuine social discourse.

Best to y'all, here's to us and, guess what, bugger plutocracy!

Olly
x

PS I'm taking Larry with me! 

Olly Connelly
Producer, Daily Chaos
Ordo ab ruddy chao!

~
Copied to dailychaos.news for discussion.

Larry buggered off

Olly Connelly
Producer, Daily Chaos
Ordo ab ruddy chao!

SITE: https://dailychaos.news
SHOW: https://dailychaos.news/show
E-MAIL: info@dailychaos.news

michelleR liked
michelleR
(@micheller)

will you do your live stream/shows from here and youtube ? or you having a break from that for a while?

ReplyQuote
Olly Connelly
(@olly)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@micheller For now I'm spending time on some new facilities for this site to make it more useful and resourceful, with that done I'll have a system in place to relatively easily produce a daily news bulletin and that I'll be uploading both to YT (or alternative if they kick me off) and embed here, that will in turn lead to more occasional live shows, hopefully with Piers and Rodders for example. Baby steps, but without the FB distraction I've got time to move ahead now, not least with a more positive, less frustrated attitude, ha!

I'll start putting out newsletters this week to keep folks up to date as well.

This site is an organic project... I'll be fascinated myself to see how it moves along now.

Thank you Michelle for your continued support. And to everyone who has popped in here today to sign up. Lovely. x

Olly Connelly
Producer, Daily Chaos
Ordo ab ruddy chao!

SITE: https://dailychaos.news
SHOW: https://dailychaos.news/show
E-MAIL: info@dailychaos.news

ReplyQuote
Dave
 Dave
(@davek)

4wzld4

Dave

ReplyQuote
Share:

Get involved...

topics
replies
polls

No online members at the moment

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram