Ordo ab ruddy chao!

Get involved...

SUNDAY PAPS ~ Distr...

Notifications
Clear all

SUNDAY PAPS ~ Distraction Central (& Total B*ll*cks)

Olly Connelly
(@olly)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Yes, though I don't see how he or anyone can support 'vaccines' that OTOH they say cannot be relied on to vaccinate and that aren't even approved by the FDA ie in the words of a collective from the House of Representatives this week (calling for Fauci to be fired and for a full investigation into the official narrative of the last year++) "they are experimental".

UK MSM, meanwhile, is all frothed up about Bercow today. Funny maybe and lucky Tories (for the distraction) but so what, relatively? If it's true Hancock withheld info from Boris that the latest 'vaccine' stats were positive, at a time when folks were hoping to get back to some semblance of normality - ie the allegation that Hancock held up the entirety of the country, with all the ramifications of that - isn't that the story, a huge question that needs answering? Who is in charge at #10? And why are unelected technocrats and Big Pharma shareholders calling the (experimental with zero liability) shots?

Another aside, BBC R4 coverage yesterday was all over the Chesham & Amersham by-election, Any Answers for instance rolling out various constituents labelled as NIMBYists for their reluctance to HS2 and the paving over of the Green Belt for "affordable housing" (that isn't widely affordable). Not a single comment, that I heard anyhow, about the elephant in the room, the numbers of illegal migrants being ferried into England by Border Force (according to some reports under radio silence), again creating yet more housing shortage. No comment! Yeah right. One good point was made: what's the point of chucking £100,000,000,000 into HS2 (not least given the crippling furlough cost) if now so many will continue to work from home?

What else is in the headlines that matters to us? Oh yeah, Megxit! And true to form msm is again piping up "Is Brexit a good idea?!" Dunno about you, I think we need another pep talk from Adonis and Blair.

In Spain, BTW, the gov has decided the face thongs can come off next week. So kind. Still waiting for the science that proves they actually did anything bar mist up me glasses in the supermarket and make us look like compliant brain-bereft morons. It'll be interesting to see if the line changes with, to use the word of Michael Yeadley, the next "samient". (Yeadley goes on to say the vaccines are quack, bloody dangerous and, quote, "leading humanity to the gates of Hell"... zero coverage 'cos hey what would that decades-experienced virologist and, er, former Pfizer VP & Chief Scientist know anyway?) The Dems, Stateside, are patting themselves on the back for opening up the country (to China, sure); no word on the non-lockdown success in Florida and Texas, shining a light on the inefficacy of the Dem-state lockdowns, far less about New York having descended in just a few short months into some scene out of Escape From New York. Canada's not happy with the US opening up, saying they intend to keep the US border closed, presumably until at least Trudeau's grown out of acne now dammit there's a pandemic be safe be scared.

And no word anywhere about the Fire Fauci Act, referred to above, about his meandering narrative - "he's not a scientist, he's a political scientist" - that they claim cost blood and treasure in a bid to damage Trump, far less about his proven lies and, hmmn, that the US and EU worked (and continue to work?) with the CCP to create human-transferrable coronaviruses, not least from bats, in the run-up to this COVID crisis. Hey, why cover it, and what those lawmakers describe as a possible "bioweapon", it's clearly irrelevant and hey you xenophobe don't be silly we can oh-so-trust the ChiComms, bless, who continue to buzz Taiwan with war drums... what could possibly go wrong? "BUT HE'S ORANGE!"

I wonder how different things would be had the election not been stolen from Trump? Thank God we got "a breath of fresh air" that can barely construct a sentence without soiling his pants and who just downgraded the entire Western world while Putin and Pingpong express their relief that Biden loved his mum. I'm guessing that had democracy made its course and the collective msm hadn't ignored Hunter cutting deals and maybe coke with the likes of China's top spy, that some of the above questions would be in the public domain and not be so easily shoved down the back of globalls' sofa.

...Sunday paps. Ain't we lucky lucky lucky.

PS Oh guess what, as I read this back, Adonis was just on TalkRadio! YOU CAN'T MAKE IT UP, lol.
This topic was modified 4 months ago 2 times by Olly Connelly

Olly Connelly
Producer, Daily Chaos
Ordo ab ruddy chao!

SITE: https://dailychaos.news
SHOW: https://dailychaos.news/show
E-MAIL: info@dailychaos.news

Share:
topics
replies
polls

No online members at the moment

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram