Ordo ab ruddy chao!
MSM Reports Christi...

Notifications
Clear all

MSM Reports Christian Slavery Links, OMITS MOHAMMED'S SLAVING!  

RSS

Olly Connelly
(@olly)
Member Admin
19th June 2020 11:38 am  
Unless his donkey counts I don't think JC was a slaver.

Mohammed, OTOH, was a slaver, so where are the calls to pull down the mosques?!

THIS HYPOCRITICAL NONSENSE IS A #RACIST CAMPAIGN DESIGNED TO FURTHER DEPOWER JOB-CREATING MIDDLE CLASS WHITES, DEMOCRATICALLY-DECIDED BREXIT AND DEMOCRATICALLY-ELECTED TRUMP WHO ALL THREATEN THE ANTI-DEMOCRATIC GLOBALIST AGENDA.

If this fraud takes hold and, for instance, Trump's presidency is stolen through political insurrection, there will be civil war.

... Which is precisely why in the UK the British people had their guns taken away.

THE MEDIA'S BRAZEN BIAS MAKES IT ENEMY #1. Telegraph doesn't even mention Mohammed, because that isn't the agenda. Similarly, BLM will march again this weekend - in London - and again they will be given a pass.

This weekend, if you buy a paper, you are supporting this bullshit. DON'T.

~
When I am banned from Fascistbook for telling the truth I'll be over at Daily Chaos. There's a cracking forum there and Nick Clegg ain't anywhere in sight. Come and register at https://dailychaos.news/register, get involved, here's to us, and bugger plutocracy.

Olly Connelly
Producer, Daily Chaos
Ordo ab ruddy chao!

SITE: https://dailychaos.news
SHOW: https://dailychaos.news/show
... live Mon-Thu 9pm UK-time / 4pm EDT
E-MAIL: info@dailychaos.news

NickyPattinson
(@nickypattinson)
19th June 2020 12:23 pm  

Funny that ollie but when looking deeper a little iv found out that BLM are funded by groups such as ISIS in the short term plus you have anttifa throwing in foot soldiers to cause anger and caos corruption from the top all hidden agendas all over the people need to stand up and put a stop to these satanic peodophiles who run not just our country but the entire world.

N.Pattinson

ReplyQuote
Jay Carey
(@downliner)
Member Admin
19th June 2020 14:53 pm  

@nickypattinson There's a definite link between BLM, AntiFa and the Nation of Islam but personally I think like Christianity Islam has been infiltrated and pushed in a different direction.

A good indicator of this is the rapid change in the Middle East from the 1970s onwards. Before that time Muslims whole infrastructure was very similar to the western model of Capitalism and no women wore Burkas. Then something happened and suddenly the model is dropped and once again women are subjugated to cover their bodies and only ever be allowed to leave the home with male accompaniment. For what reason? 

My guess is that at that time Islam was too similar to Christianity so it could not really be used to create a religious war so it had to be altered to the point anyone non-Muslim was seen as animals and beasts very much like is taught in the Jewish Talmud. That way the incompatibilities between the religions would be vast but the common ground and also to protect Zionist interests its very similar to their beliefs.  

This has happened before throughout history. Even today in South Africa thanks to the efforts of George Soros and his divisive NGOs White Farmers are murdered in broad daylight and the farmland is reclaimed. They even kill albino (white) babies because they are convinced they are demons. 

It would not help the cause to link these organizations with well known Zionist Ideologies so it makes sense to use another religion as a scapegoat that does not link back to them. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Get involved...

topics
replies
polls
Top linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram